Take a look at our renewed baking package with which you can make low-carbohydrate baking that fits within your healthy lifestyle! With this baking package you save more than 10% compared to buying individual products. The renewed baking package contains:
|Component||Per 100 gram||Prepared Product (41 gr)|
|Saturated Fat (g)||2,1||0,9|
|Polyols (g)||18||7,4 (**)|
Sukrin Gold is perfect for tea and coffee, as well as breakfast cereals and yogurt. With Sukrin Gold you can bake delicious sugar-free recipes without compromising on the taste.
1. Preheat the oven to 175°C.
2. Pour the contents of the package into a bowl and add 4 eggs, 150 ml water and 100 ml oil
3. Beat the batter until smooth and add an aroma to the mix in the meantime.
5. Pour the mix into a greased and lined metal or silicone mold of your choice.
6 . Bake the cake mix for 35 minutes at 175C.
Note: the baking time may vary per oven. Always pierce the cake with a wooden stick before removing it from the oven. If the cake sticks to the stick, bake the cake longer until the mix no longer sticks to the stick.
Sukrin Icing dissolves more easily than Sukrin due to its finer structure and is therefore particularly suitable for:
Sukrin :1 has the same sweetening power as sugar and can be used in coffee/tea or for preparing
Chocolate cake mix
1. Preheat the oven to 175°C.
2. Pour the mix into a large bowl and add 300 ml water, 3 eggs and 100 ml oil (eg sunflower oil).
3. Mix the ingredients using a whisk or mixer.
4. Grease a cake tin with a diameter of about 24 cm and pour in the mix.
5. Bake the mix for twenty-five to thirty minutes in the middle of the oven.
Note: Baking time may vary from oven to oven. Always pierce the cake with a wooden stick before removing it from the oven. If the cake sticks to the stick, bake the cake longer until the mix no longer sticks to the stick.
Tip: This mix is also ideal for making muffins. Good for 12 large muffins. Baking time is then slightly shorter:
1. Preheat the oven to 175 °C.
2. Mix 4 large eggs, 200 ml water, 100 ml oil in a bowl, add the contents of the package and beat the mixture until smooth.
3. Pour the mix into a silicone baking pan and bake the mix in the middle of the oven for about thirty minutes.
4. Add ingredients to taste, such as apple, peach, coconut etc.
At Sukrin, we strive to help everyone achieve a healthy lifestyle by offering products that you can easily use in your daily life.
Do you strive to follow a certain diet, such as a low-carb, or already do like a gluten-free, or sugar-free diet? Then our products are a perfect fit. Most of our products are made from the natural polyol called erythritol, which provides no energy for the body and therefore limit the calorie intake. As a result, our sugar replacement products are also safe to use for diabetics. With Sukrin you are making a good and healthier choice!
✔ Rated with an average of 9.1
✔ Ordered today, shipped today
✔ Shipping for €4,95