Are you looking for a healthy alternative to replace your daily bread? Chia bread is the answer to all your questions! The bread is rich in nutritional values which your body needs, such as contains Omega-3 and calcium from Chia seeds. In addition, it is rich in fibre, it easily digests proteine and contains a lower amount of carbohydrates. The delicious gluten-free bread mix with chia and hemp seed, contains only 1.4 grams of carbohydrates per serving! The ingredients of this powerful bread are carefully selected to ensure that it is guaranteed gluten-free. The mix contains no artificial colors and flavors. This composition makes the bread mix extremely suitable for people who follow a low-carbohydrate or gluten-free diet or for people who want to eat healthier. Due to the delicious taste and texture, you can use this bread for both sandwiches and soup.
|Component||Per 100 gram||Per portion (40 gram)|
|Saturated Fat (g)||0,7||0,3|
Preparation for one loaf of bread (Approx. 500 g). The 1 kg mix is for preparing four breads
1. Preheat the oven to 200C.
2. Weigh 250g of the mix into a bowl.
3. Place the bread mixture in a bowl and add 300 ml of water.
4. Mix well and let the mixture rest for about five minutes to thicken.
5. Spoon the mixture directly onto a baking tray lined with baking paper and form bread or rolls with wet hands.
6. Place the buns in the oven and bake for about 60 minutes until golden brown.
7. Let cool completely on a wire rack.
At Sukrin, we strive to help everyone achieve a healthy lifestyle by offering products that you can easily use in your daily life.
Do you strive to follow a certain diet, such as a low-carb, or already do like a gluten-free, or sugar-free diet? Then our products are a perfect fit. Most of our products are made from the natural polyol called erythritol, which provides no energy for the body and therefore limit the calorie intake. As a result, our sugar replacement products are also safe to use for diabetics. With Sukrin you are making a good and healthier choice!
✔ Rated with an average of 9.1
✔ Ordered today, shipped today
✔ Shipping for €4,95